GoodFirms has released its ranking of the top mobile development firms. According to GoodFirms, these firms "are market leaders because they are experts in their chosen area of development and are good at making persistent efforts that surpass client expectations. These companies have got pretty high scores based on our assessment of their quality, reliability and strength of references, portfolio, market penetration, experience, app development and app design capabilities."
The ranking includes the following:
- Fueled--clients include KeyMe and Wendy's
- WillowTree--clients include Harvard Business Publishing and Scrabble Cubes
- Fuzz--clients include the New York Post and GNC
- Y Media Labs--clients include EMC and Staples
- OpenXcell TechnoLabs--clients include several Fortune 500 firms