A maintenance release for open source Camino version 2.0.4 hit the Web today. It includes several security and stability fixes - all users are encouraged to update.
* Upgraded to the latest 1.9.0 version of the Mozilla Gecko rendering engine, which includes several critical security and stability fixes.
* Worked around a Flash bug to prevent Flash 10.1 from crashing Camino when invoking Exposé while a Flash video is playing in full-screen mode.
* Camino should now properly remember print settings on Mac OS X 10.6.
* The location bar no longer unescapes the percent sign and whitespace characters.
* Upgraded the Block flash animations code to use Flashblock 1.5.13.
* Upgraded the bundled Java Embedding Plugin to version 0.9.7.3.
* Improved ad-blocking.